Tuesday, September 12, 2017

BILL'S CORNER!!! This moving thing...

BILL'S CORNER

Hi, pups and pups parents! Man, have I been busy? Rosie and I have been tuckered out lately because we are RETIRED. Did you know when you retire, sometimes that means you move a lot? Rosie and I have been getting lots of bye bye rides and getting to see the Daycare House. It keeps losing stuff. Every time I go back, it gets more empty. I don't mind it so much, it has so much space now and I run and run and just am so HAPPY! 
Don't worry daycare pups, all you pups will do great and will be HAPPY at the new daycare. I will even come back to visit and bring Miss Debbie! I know Oo'Mom misses you all and is already excited to see you all again and tell you all her stories about our retirement. 
Rosie is doing great! I just love my "Rosie Bell." I don't think she notices the stuff missing at the Daycare House like I do. She is just a pup. She just wants to play and not help with work yet. 
I keep overhearing human talk about radios a lot lately. My Oo'Mom just had some pictures taken and said we are going to be the "Pet Lady." Somewhere in Florida? I will let you know when I understand more. 
I hope all my pup friends and pup parents are all HAPPY! 
I will write later pups. 










Bill O'Riley
Blog Contributor
Moving

Have a question for one of us? Feel free to email us at dana_stu25@yahoo.com


1 comment: