Wednesday, August 23, 2017

BILL'S CORNER!!!! Let's meet more of my family!!!

                                                                  Bill's Corner



Image may contain: outdoor and nature




 This is my cousin BUDDY! Buddy is a labradoodle like my Rosie "bell"! Buddy and I go way back even before he became my cousin. Buddy was a PAAWS dog!!!  He needed a new home so I told Oo'mom that I know just the home for Buddy! I know that my special "HAM" (that's what I call my aunt because my brother Ben couldn't pronounce Aunt so he called her "Hant" and now his babies, my O'Babies think he says "Ham" I think he said "Ham" too   and I just love my O'Babies so I like to be like them. and 'Hunk" (same reason just Uncle-Hunkle-Hunk) needed another doodle in their lives. My "Ham" and Hunk" had just lost their sweet Labradoodle before Buddy to cancer so, Buddy came at the perfect time. Buddy was just what they needed. They love doodles as much as they love me! So mom sent them a picture and .....well....here are pictures to prove how happy they all turned out. Buddy loves to go to the beach and swim with me in Florida. We are best friends and cousins. I'm glad I chose buddy's new home.



I THINK I MADE A GOOD MATCH!!!!

Image may contain: ocean, dog, sky, beach, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: outdoor and nature
Buddy is so funny and LOVES to play ball, and go for walks with "Hunk" and go for car rides. Buddy also LOVES going to the beach and the dog parks to play with friends! 

"HAM" is also one of the Blog Contributors on this site! Buddy calls her "Nanny" and so do her Grandkids. Buddy's "Nanny" has 3 Girl O'Babies and 5 Dog O'Babies!!! Our Blog Contributor Dana is her Daughter and has all 3 of her O'Babies and 3 of her Dog O'Babies with 2 Dog O'Babies from her son Dave and his wife Amanda. We love our family and are happy we can all have this together and they let me have my own CORNER!!! 
I am HAPPY to introduce you to my family.



BILL O'RILEY
BLOG CONTRIBUTOR
LOVES HIS COUSINS
LOVES HIS "HAM" AND "HUNK"


DANA WOODFILL
                                                             BLOG CONTRIBUTOR
LOVES BILL'S CORNER and
HER BROTHER BUDDY
LOVES HER MOM

1 comment:

  1. I love you Bill! I'm so glad you brought Buddy,Ham and Hunk together! They look like a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete