Thursday, August 17, 2017

Message from Dana.. Blog Contributor and Dog Lover


Tonight, as I get cozy surrounded by my family and my 3 awesome dogs, all of which I am on pins and needles to introduce you to, I feel happy.  I am finally in a place that feels at home, sharing all of the love that pours out of me when it comes to dogs and for some reason, I feel you all get it. The way dogs can interrupt a perfectly lovely conversation and some how it is almost always ok, sometimes deeply invited even.  To the annoyance of being home with them all day when they demand my attention, wanting outside and inside like a revolving door but deep in our hearts, secretly we are all ok with it because they are our family, they are in our hearts forever. I feel like maybe I found my people. Thank you for the support, the views, the follows, the comments. We are not looking to change the world, however, it does sound lovely. Our goal here is to show family, fun and as many dogs as we possibly can because they complete us and change us and make us laugh and lift us. They deserve to be shared. DOGS ARE JUST SIMPLY COOL. Follow Debbie, Ohairs Happy Dog, Myself and all of our family and sit, stay and play with us. Looks like it's time to go let my dog again.. Till next time, Dana 

                                                     
DANA WOODFILL
BLOG CONTRIBUTOR
DOG LOVER 
dana_stu25@yahoo.com
Image result for dogs have a way of finding quote

Image result for skeleton key clipart

3 comments:

  1. The pup she is snuggling with belongs to my sis (her mom) and poem author. His name is buddy and he was a PAAWS dog. They drove all the way to Happy Dog to meet him and fell in love. More on Buddy later. Thanks Dane, for your heartfelt words, your compassion and your sharing. ������ Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I worked for your Aunt Debbie for a while, but we've been friends for ages! I loved working with ALL of the pups but my body couldn't take the physical abuse!! My favorite memory is when Deb would come on the property. It didn't matter if the pups were in the field or in the gym, if they heard her voice the all stopped to listen then their heads would turn and they'd stare at the door/gate just hoping she was going to come and be with them. I'm thrilled for Deb and her new adventure but I KNOW each and every pup is going to miss her, as well as the pup parents. She is truly one of a kind!!!!

    ReplyDelete