Saturday, August 19, 2017

"HOW'S YOUR DOGS? HOW'S YOUR DAY?"

SWEET GIBBY

ROTTEN RILEY 

BUDDY MCDOODLE




HAPPY Saturday all! When I was younger and wanted to try and appear all grown up to my mom, I would ask her to sit down and talk to me and I would say "How's your dogs and How's your day?" We still say it all the time. It seems to be quiet nap time around here for my 3, one pictured above (Rotten Riley, true to her name)  I keep thinking about how all our contributor's dogs are all spending their day and I can't wait to hear about all their adventures when everyone gets back.  That got me thinking, what are our dogs up to? post a pic in comments or email me and I will share them for all to see!! WHO ARE ALL THOSE CUTE DOGS UP THERE YOU ASK!?! Well, HAPPY readers... stay tuned and meet them and Much more.  
Still on pins and needles for you to meet all the dogs, 
Dana
DANA WOODFILL
BLOG CONTRIBUTOR
LOVES THE WEEKEND
dana_stu25@yahoo.com





2 comments: