Monday, August 28, 2017

COMING SOON!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! 
I tried to think of what I would like for my birthday and during our Blog meeting. Miss Debbie came up with the perfect idea!!! A HAPPY birthday announcement on our blog for our blog readers pets!!!!
COMING SOON!!!!!
Image result for construction in progress with dog clipart

Today I am so excited not only because it is my very own birthday, but my Riley Girl's birthday today too!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RILEY!!!

Meet My Riley, SO excited to introduce this one! I had just lost my Brady boy and I was a mess and I believed immediately after losing him there was a dog out there meant for me and I went looking, with a purpose of finding this dog that I believed Brady left for me. I found her a week later, in a cage in the small town of Clarksville, Indiana at a pet store at an Adoption event to raise money for the Kentucky Humane Society. It was love at first sight. That little bundle of fun was showing off big time and doing everything to make me laugh, the key to my heart.. laughter. From then, she became ours.  After an immediate battle with Parvo and almost losing her less than a week after adopting her,  she recovered from it like a champion.  Just recently she lost all use of her back legs and had a surgery to repair her disc in her back and she rocked that like it was nothing as well! Riley is finally back to good as new and full of pure Rotten. Riley makes me laugh more than I can even count on a daily basis and so many times she has saved me from falling into my anxiety. I sense she even feels it so strongly now that she even knows when it happens and can pull me out by trying to paw at me and jumping up on me to get my attention to her. Then it just seems to melt away. Riley has no training in this, I feel it is just that "dog instinct" that we all wish maybe more humans in the world have. She gets me, and I get Riley. I feel like we understand each other if that makes any sense and I absolutely adore her. Riley never replaced my Brady boy, she was sent to me to help me with my next chapter in life and I will forever be in debt to her for that. So, raise your treats and help me make a toast to My sweet Riley. Happy Birthday you Rotten little girl, I love you forever.
Love, Mom
DANA WOODFILL
BLOG CONTRIBUTOR
LOVES SHARING HER BIRTHDAY WITH RILEY
(That's my Brady Boy in the picture with me) 

2 comments: