Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Thank you from ALL of us at Ohairs Happy Dog INC.

Image result for snoopy thank you clipart


                           OVER 1200 VIEWS ON BLOG!!!!

             
I kinda have a bunch of stuff on my mind right now. night, (I know a little late) I sent out the schedule and told them I would post the rest of the week. I kinda forgot! At 2:00 in the morning I set up in bed and realized not one person was scheduled to work today!!!
Dear God!!!!!
Fast forward to this morning; I walk in.... Mike is at the counter, Brittany had opened and kenneled, Taylor had contacted her Monday night to see if she needed to open. Together they worked out their schedules so the pups are taken care of. Tina is working early so CJ can help Mike get ready for our family day.
I am proud to have the staff I have, and more proud to say they love these pups and are planning on staying even after I am gone. Now that is a legacy.
And then there is Alan, off today but a good guy that we count on along with Kurt that guards and maintains the beautiful grounds here at Happy Dog and we must not forget Sara that is staying in touch via text while she is protecting our country.
Everyone has at least a year with us, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Ben hired two of the great workers. Thanks, everyone!
I know Melissa, will really appreciate all these good humans, as she steps into the leadership position.
Now there is a completely new team in place, working, learning and hopefully expanding as time and need allows.
They are Dana, Diana, and Kelly along with hubbies and pups. You will meet them all, I promise!

🐾💕🐾

Debra

 

2 comments:

  1. We all will miss you and Mike tremendously ❤🐕 love from Jordan Liggett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We can stay in touch here and hopefully other cyber areas.
    ������

    ReplyDelete