Monday, August 14, 2017

Let's meet some Happy Dog's...

Image result for portuguese water dog clipartImage result for small paw print





Bill & Rosie

Image result for portuguese water dog brown and white cartoon clipart

Me and Magee 

Bill

* I LOVE my Oo'Mom and Oo'Dad! You may know them as Debbie and Mike. Some may call my Oo'Dad - "Daddy Mike"
*love my stuffed animal Magee, he goes everywhere with me. Even car rides and long trips (pictured above)
*stuffed animal snakes - the longer the better!!
*chasing Frisbees
*Drinking out of the toilet.... Hey, I AM A DOG!! 
*I am Portuguese Water Dog but my taste for water is limited to mainly just drinking it. My Oo'mom says that's ok though. I am still awesome anyway
*My desire to please and work is the perfect fit for my time at Happy Dog!



I may never forget my day playing Frisbee with the horses and Bee Gee,  (Nugglet)  and Sadie at Kelly and Adam's, you will meet them later.




Rosie
*Rosie is my little sister!
*Rosie is a Labradoodle!!
*Rosie loves to act just like a typical puppy! 
*Oo'Mom and Oo'Dad call her Rosie Bell but that's too long for me so I just call her Bell.
*At "not the Daycare house" we have a lake, I don't get it in much if I don't have to,  but it's pretty. Rosie has her own swim ramp! We call it "Rosie Ramp" Oo'Mom says its cause she is a puppy and won't jump in like Me!! Mainly, I just see her pee on it mostly.
*Rosie doesn't know it yet but we are going to be spending lots of time at the beach! I plan on teaching her all I know!



 Rosie is pretty cute for a little sister.




Rosie plays hard and sleeps even harder,  which gives me nice quiet time.
Rosie is going to need that rest for our new journey we are headed on with Oo'Mom and Oo'Dad. I overheard them talking that we will be retiring from Happy Dog Daycare soon. Rosie probably doesn't even know what retirement means

My Oo'Mom loves my sweet sister Rosie



Image result for dog paw print clipart


I guess having a little sister is kind of fun



Image result for portuguese water dog clipart




Bill O'Riley 
Contributing Editor
    Contributing Blogger 
Happy Dog



***Have Question for Bill? 
Leave questions and comments in the comment section of the blog!***




Image result for portuguese water dog brown and white cartoon clipart



Dana Woodfill
dana_stu25@yahoo.com 
Blog Contributor 
Related imageRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment