Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy Dog Bedtime Story

                                                                           
Image result for portuguese water dog clipart


As the sun sets over Happy Dog this evening and I am headed in with Oo'Mom and Oo'Dad, I think about how much I love this time of day. All my chores are done and the dogs have all played at Happy Dog and are all going home with their Mommies and Daddies. I hope they had so much fun and are excited to come back and play again.  Some lucky dogs to get to stay ALL NIGHT LONG at Daycare so I know they are safely tucked away sleeping cozy, Lucky Dogs!! I love Happy Dog, even if I have to work a little. Sweet dreams all my friends, see you tomorrow at Happy Dog Daycare!



Bill O'Riley
Blog Contributor
Happy Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment