Wednesday, August 30, 2017

HAPPY DOG SPOTLIGHT!!!

PEANUT
Meet Peanut Fisher and his proud Poppy! It is amazing how a pup can take after their pup-parent. Ok maybe not the hair so much but this is one happy pup, just like his dad. Serving the Fisher family goes way back for me. When I was at a little 400 sq. ft. Grooming shop, where I groomed Jeff's wonderful Bassett Hound, Molly.
       I have watched the Fisher family grow and change all the while being one of the best most balanced pup-parents I know.  Peanut goes with the flow, loves his friends at Happy Dog. Some days he chooses t-cup playground and some days he chooses to chill in the blue room, always tail wagging! I will miss his sweet face and loooong body. 
Miss Debbie πŸΎπŸ’•πŸΎ



Debra Magenheimer
Blog Contributor
Happy Dog Inc.
Ohairsddc@yahoo.com



1 comment: